Creating Storyboards - Best Practices
Here are some important items you should follow when working on a storyboard.
- Make sure that the storyboard is not too big.
- Storyboards are currently limited to 50M
- The bigger the storyboard the more time it will take to load
- Make sure your images are optimized and as small as possible
- Do not use an image with a size greater than 2M at the maximum
- Here too, the bigger the image the slower it will load
- Be careful when using animated GiFs.
- TeeVid will extract all the images of the animated GIF and play them individually
- Make sure you optimize your animated GIFs (see Optimize Animated GIFs)